Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing Apple Music and Itunes Without Wifi

I will not have any wifi for the next month, so I am downloading music while I can. If I have songs downloaded on the Apple Music App on my mac (Macbook Pro with Catalina) can I sync the songs to my IPhone via a usbc cable. To specify, can i sync songs that are downloaded on my mac, but not downloaded on my phone, so that they will be downloaded for offline listening onto my phone via usbc (with NO INTERNET)?

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 12:03 PM

You cannot sync content from the Apple Music service over USB. It needs to be downloaded independently into each device or library where you want it available for offline use. You may run into a problem if you are away from Wi-Fi when your Apple Music renewal point comes around. Your devices and computers may want to check in briefly to confirm the subscription successfully renewed.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 12:03 PM in response to julianapplesupport

You cannot sync content from the Apple Music service over USB. It needs to be downloaded independently into each device or library where you want it available for offline use. You may run into a problem if you are away from Wi-Fi when your Apple Music renewal point comes around. Your devices and computers may want to check in briefly to confirm the subscription successfully renewed.

tt2

Syncing Apple Music and Itunes Without Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.