Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The transparency mode on my AirPods is not clear as before

Hi,

I have noticed that the transparency mode on my AirPods is not clear as before. Before I could hear very clearly all the outside noise as if I didn’t have any earplugs at all, now with that mode I notice I can’t hear the surroundings so well what makes it difficult to keep them in my ears without notice them, like before.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 4:03 AM

Hi there! Check Airpods under Bluetooth in Settings when connected to it. There you can click the info (i) icon and check for transparency intensity. You can increase or decrease to your liking. The other recommendation from me is to also check Headphone Accommodations under Accessibility in Settings and explore the audio recommendations for you and set it up as per your comfort level. Hope this helps.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2021 4:03 AM in response to Pdiasim

Hi there! Check Airpods under Bluetooth in Settings when connected to it. There you can click the info (i) icon and check for transparency intensity. You can increase or decrease to your liking. The other recommendation from me is to also check Headphone Accommodations under Accessibility in Settings and explore the audio recommendations for you and set it up as per your comfort level. Hope this helps.

The transparency mode on my AirPods is not clear as before

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.