Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I activate my free Apple TV subscription with my newly purchased iPhone 12pro?

How can I activate my free Apple TV subscription with my newly purchased iPhone 12pro? The offer did not appear on my iPhone

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 12:37 AM

If you and your new device are eligible according to the conditions, then you can redeem the offer in the TV app, where you can find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button.

If you have enjoyed such offer before (individual or through Family Sharing), then you can’t redeem again.

If you had a paid subscription to Apple TV+ before, but not the extended free trial, then you will need assistance from Apple Support, as the automated redeem procedure will not work for current or previous subscribers.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2021 12:37 AM in response to mdz9021

If you and your new device are eligible according to the conditions, then you can redeem the offer in the TV app, where you can find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button.

If you have enjoyed such offer before (individual or through Family Sharing), then you can’t redeem again.

If you had a paid subscription to Apple TV+ before, but not the extended free trial, then you will need assistance from Apple Support, as the automated redeem procedure will not work for current or previous subscribers.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

How can I activate my free Apple TV subscription with my newly purchased iPhone 12pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.