Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone using my email to create Apple ID

Someone using my email to create Apple ID, how do I terminate the Apple ID?

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 11:53 PM

They can't reuse your Apple ID and make it their own Apple ID unless you reveal three answers for security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password to them see the article If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If you receive a mail from them Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

You don't need to terminate your Apple ID as users send mails from their Apple ID to business clients / friends but they are aware of never revealing account credentials to any one and they must never share it .

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2021 11:53 PM in response to gebiaNN

They can't reuse your Apple ID and make it their own Apple ID unless you reveal three answers for security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password to them see the article If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If you receive a mail from them Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

You don't need to terminate your Apple ID as users send mails from their Apple ID to business clients / friends but they are aware of never revealing account credentials to any one and they must never share it .

Sep 3, 2021 8:09 AM in response to gebiaNN

I presume this is NOT the email account you use for your own Apple account, otherwise that would not have been possible.

If they did create an account with an email address you are using, they will find the account essentially unusable. Apple will send communications for that Apple ID to that email address and they won't be able to reply with the required information. in fact you could try logging onto the account and request a password reset which will then let you request that Apple delete the account entirely.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Someone using my email to create Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.