You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 Pro Max e-sim call problem - Can't hear

Hi,

I'm facing an issue with my phone when calling with e-sim.

Most of the times (around 70% of phone calls) on the 1st attempt to call the other party is opening the line but none of us can hear each other. I have to close the line and re-call for 2nd time. On 2nd time everything is working perfect.

I'm having that issue only with e-sim. The other line with physical sim working 100% good everytime.

I notice that the issue is random and doesn't effect of the network or specific contacts.

Working with iOS 14.7.1

Also I notice that when i bought the phone at March 2021 i didn't have that issue and start having it last month give or take (maybe a bit more). So wondering if it is an update issue or not.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 3:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 3:25 AM

If you are unable to make a call or receive; If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies

Iphone 12 Pro Max e-sim call problem - Can't hear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.