Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Mac Mail crashing the moment it opens?

I have 2 macs and on both, Mac Mail crashes right after I click on it. Is there some bug that is new and what can I do about it?

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 10:02 AM

Greetings JuliaRingma,

We see that you're having a problem with Mail on your Mac, and we'd like to see how we can help with this.

If you're seeing that this is only occurring with Mail on your Mac and not other applications, it may be best to check for an update to macOS. In addition to this, we'd recommend checking out the steps of the following resource to see if any of these help to clear up what is occurring.

If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly on Mac

If you see that this doesn't help with what you're experiencing, could you let us know if you've made any changes recently to your Macs?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2021 10:02 AM in response to JuliaRingma

Greetings JuliaRingma,

We see that you're having a problem with Mail on your Mac, and we'd like to see how we can help with this.

If you're seeing that this is only occurring with Mail on your Mac and not other applications, it may be best to check for an update to macOS. In addition to this, we'd recommend checking out the steps of the following resource to see if any of these help to clear up what is occurring.

If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly on Mac

If you see that this doesn't help with what you're experiencing, could you let us know if you've made any changes recently to your Macs?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers!

Is Mac Mail crashing the moment it opens?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.