Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft keyboard and mouse

Can I connect a Microsoft keyboard and mouse to my MacBook Air? Needed for work. I’m aware that they need to connect via USB or Bluetooth but are there any problems I may encounter, or any specifics I should look for in these products?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 7:24 PM

cheeranddancemom Said:

"Microsoft keyboard and mouse: Can I connect a Microsoft keyboard and mouse to my MacBook Air? Needed for work. I’m aware that they need to connect via USB or Bluetooth but are there any problems I may encounter, or any specifics I should look for in these products?"

-------

Not 100% Compatible:

If any issues, it's compatibility. You will see a Windows key (in place of the command key). So, it is not intended for use on a Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2021 7:24 PM in response to cheeranddancemom

cheeranddancemom Said:

"Microsoft keyboard and mouse: Can I connect a Microsoft keyboard and mouse to my MacBook Air? Needed for work. I’m aware that they need to connect via USB or Bluetooth but are there any problems I may encounter, or any specifics I should look for in these products?"

-------

Not 100% Compatible:

If any issues, it's compatibility. You will see a Windows key (in place of the command key). So, it is not intended for use on a Mac.

Microsoft keyboard and mouse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.