Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch 6 - Less than 4 months old

Hi has anyone else had this problem, today when cleaning my watch I noticed a very fine hairline crack in the centre of the heart rate sensor on the rear of the my watch. It's never been dropped or exposed to water, only worn on the wrist and even then if I am getting to hot I take it off for a while.

It has been protected by a case from day one and I always look out to all of my apple products. (6) of them.

How can they say it's possibly accidental damage when there is not a single mark on my watch anywhere!!!

Just can't believe apple supports attitude, not covered by the warranty - Limited (what ever this is??)

Look forward to your thoughts.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 1:33 PM

3 replies

Sep 6, 2021 2:22 AM in response to muguy

If I had caused any damage to it, I would understand it not being covered.

But when the watch hasn’t been dropped, hit or sustained any kind of damage there’s not even a blemish anywhere to be found on the watch and it’s not even 4 months old!

I don’t abuse any of my Apple products, all of them are cherrised from the time I open the box.

Won’t use them until they have covers, cases & screen protectors fitted. I work hard & save money to buy Apple Products. So I still say this should be covered and replaced!!

Apple watch 6 - Less than 4 months old

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.