Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why don’t my steps sync with Garmin

My daily steps on Garmin don’t sync with the health app Please help

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 8:40 PM

hettie224 Said:

"Why don’t my steps sync with Garmin: My daily steps on Garmin don’t sync with the health app"

-------

It is a Syncing Issue:

1. Go Here: What Garmin Connect Information Can Be Shared With Apple Health? - Garmin
  2. As it Reads: "NOTE: The Garmin Connect app cannot receive any data from Apple Health or an Apple Watch. Data sent to Apple Health also depends on what options are enabled in Health and what types of data are supported by the connected Garmin device."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2021 8:40 PM in response to hettie224

hettie224 Said:

"Why don’t my steps sync with Garmin: My daily steps on Garmin don’t sync with the health app"

-------

It is a Syncing Issue:

1. Go Here: What Garmin Connect Information Can Be Shared With Apple Health? - Garmin
  2. As it Reads: "NOTE: The Garmin Connect app cannot receive any data from Apple Health or an Apple Watch. Data sent to Apple Health also depends on what options are enabled in Health and what types of data are supported by the connected Garmin device."

Why don’t my steps sync with Garmin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.