Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my macbook won’t turn on

i keep trying to turn on my macbook and it won’t turn on. it worked perfectly fine yesterday and i have tried everything online such as holding the power button for 10 seconds and the shift option command and power button and i don’t know what else to do.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 10:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 11:17 PM

oliviapuddephatt Said:

"my macbook won’t turn on: i keep trying to turn on my macbook and it won’t turn on. it worked perfectly fine yesterday and i have tried everything online such as holding the power button for 10 seconds and the shift option command and power button and i don’t know what else to do."

-------

Troubleshooting MacBook Power:

Try a New Charger:

If it is charging from an external device, then use a new charger:

A Few Links to Refer to Power:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2021 11:17 PM in response to oliviapuddephatt

oliviapuddephatt Said:

"my macbook won’t turn on: i keep trying to turn on my macbook and it won’t turn on. it worked perfectly fine yesterday and i have tried everything online such as holding the power button for 10 seconds and the shift option command and power button and i don’t know what else to do."

-------

Troubleshooting MacBook Power:

Try a New Charger:

If it is charging from an external device, then use a new charger:

A Few Links to Refer to Power:

my macbook won’t turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.