You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“The school account you’ve provided is already being used for Apple Music student subscription”

I need help logging into my Apple Music. I got my phone worked on a month ago and got locked out my Apple ID for 30 days. I just got back into my Apple ID yesterday, but it isn’t letting me use my account for Apple Music.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 5:35 PM

1 reply

Sep 6, 2021 12:08 PM in response to Neasterling15

Hiya Neasterling15,

The Apple Support Community really appreciates that you decided to post this issue. It appears that you haven’t been able to use your Apple Music student subscription again. We're happy to help. 

Make sure the Apple Music student subscription is still available in your region and you may want to contact your educational institution to ensure they’ve still opted-in to participate.

Get an Apple Music student subscription

If you do and they have, contact UNiDAYS Support for help with your UNiDAYS account. UNiDAYS Support

Take care.

“The school account you’ve provided is already being used for Apple Music student subscription”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.