Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pencil charging issue

After overnight screenoff , my Apple Pencil charge on morning is only 56% and not charging. But it charged to 99% after repairing it. Is there any problem with my pencil charging?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 10:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 10:25 PM

twinkle192 Said:

"Apple pencil charging issue: After overnight screenoff , my Apple Pencil charge on morning is only 56% and not charging. But it charged to 99% after repairing it. Is there any problem with my pencil charging?"

-------

Three Sites:

View: If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad

Be certain there is power to your Apple Pencil

Successfully pair and charge your 2nd Generation Apple Pencil

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2021 10:25 PM in response to twinkle192

twinkle192 Said:

"Apple pencil charging issue: After overnight screenoff , my Apple Pencil charge on morning is only 56% and not charging. But it charged to 99% after repairing it. Is there any problem with my pencil charging?"

-------

Three Sites:

View: If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad

Be certain there is power to your Apple Pencil

Successfully pair and charge your 2nd Generation Apple Pencil

Sep 5, 2021 11:33 PM in response to twinkle192

twinkle192 Said:

"Why the charge of pencil reduces to 56% even though it is connected to ipad and ipad is not switched off."? Is this is a serious charging issue? Every morning i got same low charge status."

-------

This is a Serious Issue:

If it is not fully charging then get a new Apple Pencil. Perhaps the acid in it is corroding. I would not know. But, like all rechargeable items, eventually, they ware out, and it is time for a new device.

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this. So, if it is covered under warranty, then see if you can get the screen replaced. Being faulty, it likely would be nothing on you. Ask Apple Support for a new screen.

• Apple Contact Us:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with yo

Apple pencil charging issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.