Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my sales receipt of Iphone 11 pro, could you please resend to me?

Model Name: iPhone 11 Pro Max

this device was purchased from Hong Kong around Sep 20, 2019. and pick up from HK Kowloon store.

Of the same time, purchased 2-years apple care service which to be overdue this month.

Now I need to take it for repair, however as to my location now is changed to Shenzhen and unable to get cross the bonder for COVID-19 impact. Appreciate you can resend the e-receipt by return.

Thanks!

Any further information required please let me know!

b.rgds/Julia

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 11:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 7:01 AM

This is a user to user forum and Apple is not here. if You need a copy of your receipt, you will need to contact the store where you got your phone.

1 reply

I lost my sales receipt of Iphone 11 pro, could you please resend to me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.