Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 pro max battery health

Got this phone almost 9 months now and the battery health bothers me as it is down to 91%.

The last time I checked this (mid-August) it is still at 94%.

I do not know what I'm doing wrong about charging this phone as I have been an iPhone user ever since.

• I don't overcharge
  • cable and adaptor is exclusively for my iPhone 12 pro max
  • optimized battery charging is on
  • when the battery is down to 30% or 50% I charge it
  • I do not fully charge the phone though, just do full charge twice a week.

Any tips or advice you can share or em I required to go visit a service centre?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 12:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 12:45 AM

Nhie04 Said:

"Iphone 12 pro max battery health: Got this phone almost 9 months now and the battery health bothers me as it is down to 91%. The last time I checked this (mid-August) it is still at 94%. I do not know what I'm doing wrong about charging this phone as I have been an iPhone user ever since. [...]Any tips or advice you can share or em I required to go visit a service centre?"

-------

All is Fine:

There is no battery problem. The Battery Health percentage decreases as is decreases. Unfortunately, there is no way to know why this happened and when. In all, know that once the Battery Health reaches below 80%, it is time for a new battery.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 12:45 AM in response to Nhie04

Nhie04 Said:

"Iphone 12 pro max battery health: Got this phone almost 9 months now and the battery health bothers me as it is down to 91%. The last time I checked this (mid-August) it is still at 94%. I do not know what I'm doing wrong about charging this phone as I have been an iPhone user ever since. [...]Any tips or advice you can share or em I required to go visit a service centre?"

-------

All is Fine:

There is no battery problem. The Battery Health percentage decreases as is decreases. Unfortunately, there is no way to know why this happened and when. In all, know that once the Battery Health reaches below 80%, it is time for a new battery.

Iphone 12 pro max battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.