Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone got stolen.. how can i track it? i tried Find My.. and it says phone is offline

Whats the best way to track down my phone if its offline after it was stolen?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 8:58 AM

In order for yuo to be able to track your phone, hyou have t4o have set up 'Find My iPhone' on it before it went missing, and it has to be on, not wiped, and able to connect to a network. If any one of these conditions is not true there is no way of tracking it It can't be tracked by the serial or IMEI number.

If it's stolen and it were to appear in your tracking, you should not attempt to retrieve it yourself: that could be very dangerous.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 8:58 AM in response to mjamjoom2013

In order for yuo to be able to track your phone, hyou have t4o have set up 'Find My iPhone' on it before it went missing, and it has to be on, not wiped, and able to connect to a network. If any one of these conditions is not true there is no way of tracking it It can't be tracked by the serial or IMEI number.

If it's stolen and it were to appear in your tracking, you should not attempt to retrieve it yourself: that could be very dangerous.

my phone got stolen.. how can i track it? i tried Find My.. and it says phone is offline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.