You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't make iPhone calls abroad or use mobile data

I cannot make phone calls abroad or use mobile data

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 9:28 AM

1 reply

Sep 7, 2021 7:38 AM in response to Sumosimon

Hi Sumosimon,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with making calls while traveling. We're happy to assist.

If you've confirmed with your cellular carrier you should have the ability to make calls internationally, we recommend starting with the steps here: About cellular data roaming options for your iPhone and iPad

Specifically the section "Get help when you have roaming issues during international travel" near the bottom of the article.

You can also view and find helpful contact information for supported carriers here: Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone

Be sure to select the correct region from the menu for details.

Should you see "No Service" or "Searching" in the status bar, complete the steps here: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

Best!

I can't make iPhone calls abroad or use mobile data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.