Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i send a pdf to photos?

How can I send a PDF file to Photos?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 1:26 PM

Greetings radarluv,

Unfortunately, The Apple iOS doesn't provide a kind of way to save PDF directly into Camera roll, but alternatively you can be use iBooks, Save PDF directly into iCloud Drive or open up PDF file and take a screen shot to take it into Photos app.

You can also download adobe acrobat from the app store to view PDF files.

However , if you would like the iBooks route please follow the link below for instructions on how to save PDFs to iBook

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205751

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to solve them promptly.

Furthermore, if I have answers your question and solved your issue kindly mark this issue as solved.

Regards,

Alex 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 1:26 PM in response to radarluv

Greetings radarluv,

Unfortunately, The Apple iOS doesn't provide a kind of way to save PDF directly into Camera roll, but alternatively you can be use iBooks, Save PDF directly into iCloud Drive or open up PDF file and take a screen shot to take it into Photos app.

You can also download adobe acrobat from the app store to view PDF files.

However , if you would like the iBooks route please follow the link below for instructions on how to save PDFs to iBook

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205751

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to solve them promptly.

Furthermore, if I have answers your question and solved your issue kindly mark this issue as solved.

Regards,

Alex 

How can i send a pdf to photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.