Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t active call waiting on my iphone 11 pro max

I can’t activate call waiting option on my iphone 11 pro max help me out in this ASAP Thanks

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 9:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 10:03 PM

Try turning your iPhone 11 Pro Max completely OFF and then turn it back on again. Try setting up the Caller ID function again. If that does not work then realize that the Call Waiting feature is provided and managed by your carrier. My recommendation is that you contact your carrier and state your case. They should be able to resolve the issue at their end of things.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 10:03 PM in response to wajahat51

Try turning your iPhone 11 Pro Max completely OFF and then turn it back on again. Try setting up the Caller ID function again. If that does not work then realize that the Call Waiting feature is provided and managed by your carrier. My recommendation is that you contact your carrier and state your case. They should be able to resolve the issue at their end of things.

Axel F.

I can’t active call waiting on my iphone 11 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.