Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant add my Outlook school account into Mail

Hello !

I wanted to add my school account on my iPhone, but it says: "This Microsoft account does not exist..." and of course, thats not true because I use it everyday on Google etc.

Thank you for every advices.

Screen of an issue.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 7:01 AM

Hey Grotik,

If we understand correctly, you received an error message saying "This Microsoft account does not exist" when trying to log into your Microsoft account. We would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

"That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different email - Microsoft Community

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance. Contact Apple

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2021 7:01 AM in response to Grotik

Hey Grotik,

If we understand correctly, you received an error message saying "This Microsoft account does not exist" when trying to log into your Microsoft account. We would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

"That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different email - Microsoft Community

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance. Contact Apple

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

I cant add my Outlook school account into Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.