Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Panic Full: AppleSocHot:hot hot

Hey everyone just in case if you’re having an issue like auto restarting iPhone. I hope this would help you. The first thing I would suggest you to do a proper backup of your iOS device. Then go to setting > general > reset > reset all content & setting . If the previous method don’t solve this issue the main fix goes from here. Backup your device, connect your phone through iTunes.Then Restore your iOS with iTunes. There’s another method that is flashing iOS with 3utools. Just download & install 3utools from your pc.Connect your device, open 3utools, check if there’s any new firmware updates available. Download the specific firmware for your device & go to ‘Easy Flash’ option located on 3utools. Hit ‘local import’ select the firmware from folder where it was downloaded.Restart your device in Recovery mode(DFU).Select ‘Quick Flash’ & hit Flash button. Wala! Fixed. The problem is usually software related like jailbreaking, surfing vulnerable websites, installing 3rd party apps etc. I hope this would fix your problem If there’s any questions you want to ask let me know! @rabeen-bd

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 9:02 AM

There are no replies.

Panic Full: AppleSocHot:hot hot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.