Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign into another Apple ID?

how do I sign into another apple id on my iphone 6s? example: the default ID showing up is email1@icloud.com and I want to sign in using email2@icloud.com. I can't change the default ID when signing in on the phone. email2@icloud.com is already a valid apple account which I know the password for. email1@icloud.com is currently the user ID showing up when signing into the iphone but I don't know the password and I can't change the user ID to sign into the other one.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 9:20 AM

but I don't know the password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If necessary and you are willing to wait, Apple can completely reset a device if a person can provide sufficient evidence of valid ownership. Do this online at: Activation Lock support request - https://al-support.apple.com/#/additional-support Apple says, "Proof of ownership documentation is required," but does not state what currently constitutes proof. Prior to this new online service Apple typically required the original receipt issued by Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller and documented provenance (so typically it would be the original owner who does this, or a descendant with legal proof of ownership).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2021 9:20 AM in response to wolfdjp

but I don't know the password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If necessary and you are willing to wait, Apple can completely reset a device if a person can provide sufficient evidence of valid ownership. Do this online at: Activation Lock support request - https://al-support.apple.com/#/additional-support Apple says, "Proof of ownership documentation is required," but does not state what currently constitutes proof. Prior to this new online service Apple typically required the original receipt issued by Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller and documented provenance (so typically it would be the original owner who does this, or a descendant with legal proof of ownership).

How do I sign into another Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.