Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos

Can I delete a photo from my devices (iPhone, iPad and photo library) that I put in a keynote presentation and have it stay in the keynote presentation?

iPhone 7, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 8:45 AM

Hello nowneedtoknow,,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We see you'd like to know if you can delete a photo that was added to a Keynote presentation. We'll be glad to assist.

After you add a photo to the presentation, you can delete it from your iCloud Photo Library. The photo will remain in the Keynote without being deleted.

If you have additional questions about this, follow the user guide: Add an image in Keynote on Mac

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2021 8:45 AM in response to nowneedtoknow

Hello nowneedtoknow,,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We see you'd like to know if you can delete a photo that was added to a Keynote presentation. We'll be glad to assist.

After you add a photo to the presentation, you can delete it from your iCloud Photo Library. The photo will remain in the Keynote without being deleted.

If you have additional questions about this, follow the user guide: Add an image in Keynote on Mac

Take care.

photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.