Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Get iCloud to sort Notes by Title, as my iPhone does?

Through Settings for Notes, I have my iPhone set to Sort Notes by Title (i.e., alphabetically). But on iCloud (Windows pc) the Notes are sorted by creation date instead (newest on top). Is there a way to change the iCloud sort to by Title, to match the phone? Thanks.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 10:31 AM

Thanks. An option to change the Notes sort order in the online iCloud to match the chosen phone sort order would be useful.

3 replies

Sep 8, 2021 9:00 AM in response to Rick1441

Hello Rick1441,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We've reviewed your question and it looks like you want to ask about the sorting options available to you while browsing your Notes on iCloud.com. It's understandable that you'd want this clarified, so allow us to assist with that. The sorting options on your iPhone are not all available when browsing online. This article gives additional information that may be helpful: Use iCloud.com on a computer.

If you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

Get iCloud to sort Notes by Title, as my iPhone does?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.