Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Damaged Watch package

I recently cracked my watch screen and I scheduled a repair. I have received the box but with no return label inside. I’m not sure what to do at this point ?

Thank you!

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 10:59 AM

If you arranged a repair request, you should have received instructions for mailing your device. If you didn't get instructions, contact Apple Support. See the 'How to Return an Item' section in:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

To return an item to Apple, sign in to your Order Listing page with your Apple ID and password.

After you sign in, you will see the items from your recent orders. Select an item to go to the order details page. From there, use the Start a Return link below your item and then click the Get Started button. On the next page, confirm the items from your order that you’d like to return and select the Initiate Your Return button.

Next, read the instructions and select the Print Return Label button to print your shipping and any required hazmat labels. If you’re shipping multiple boxes, use the Print Return Label button again to print new labels for each box. We recommend using the original packaging if you are returning a computer.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2021 10:59 AM in response to viri195

If you arranged a repair request, you should have received instructions for mailing your device. If you didn't get instructions, contact Apple Support. See the 'How to Return an Item' section in:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

To return an item to Apple, sign in to your Order Listing page with your Apple ID and password.

After you sign in, you will see the items from your recent orders. Select an item to go to the order details page. From there, use the Start a Return link below your item and then click the Get Started button. On the next page, confirm the items from your order that you’d like to return and select the Initiate Your Return button.

Next, read the instructions and select the Print Return Label button to print your shipping and any required hazmat labels. If you’re shipping multiple boxes, use the Print Return Label button again to print new labels for each box. We recommend using the original packaging if you are returning a computer.

Damaged Watch package

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.