Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost device

Good day, I lost my Iphone 12. How can i get last location of it? In app Ifind there no any avaliable location. I have Apple Care +, can i have new phone ?

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 6:55 AM

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

Do's

3 replies

Sep 8, 2021 6:55 AM in response to nadezhda25

Did you enable Find My?

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device nor you can use the IMEI number for tracking the device.

The best action would be to Change your Apple ID password and change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter, etc...

Sep 8, 2021 6:57 AM in response to nadezhda25

If you had "send last location" enabled, the device will display the last location for 24 hours. It's likely that your battery died, the device is not on a network, or the device did not have FindMy enabled if you couldn't find it online.

If you have Apple Care+ with theft and loss, you can file a claim. Otherwise, you'll need to purchase a new device.

Lost device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.