Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing from Mail - right edge cropped

Hi

I am trying to print emails from Mail that include information about orders I have made from various suppliers, and without fail the right edge gets cropped...

I have tried printing landscape, varying the scale, creating a custom sheet with no boarders, and exporting as a pdf - all to no avail...

I am running the latest operating system and latest printer drivers are installed...

Any suggestions please ?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 2:39 PM

Open Text Edit, from the File Menu choose Page Setup, see if it says Format for your printer, if not choose Paper Size>Manage Custom Sizes where you can set the Page Margins, especially the right Margin.

7 replies

Sep 8, 2021 11:47 PM in response to quietdesign

quietdesign Said:

"Printing from Mail - right edge cropped: Thanks - it does, but the problem remains..."

-------

Single Out this User:

For troubleshooting purposes, create a new user(for temporary use), add the eMail account, and see if you get this error when attempting a print. If you don't get the error, then it is the user giving you this issue. If you do not get this error, then it is the macOS giving you the issue (in which case, you should go about reinstalling the macOS). So, try that, reporting back if you get the same error in a new user.

Printing from Mail - right edge cropped

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.