Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts not present in Big Sur

Hi, I recently installed Big Sur (11.5.1) and most things seem to work fine, but I just opened my contacts and there are none present. I went to Accounts in System Preferences and they show they should be syncing. They appear on my iPhone, Ipad, and work MBP running Catalina. Any thoughts?

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 7:39 AM

In the System Preferences >> Internet Accounts >> Is iCloud listed and deeper inside is Contacts ticked ( Enabled ). If yes, untick and restart computer and try enabling again and test.

Still no success - sign out of iCloud and gain Restart computer. Sign into iCloud again and make sure all selected item are enable again. This method is trying to Force a Sync all over again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2021 7:39 AM in response to SeanTaylorMN

In the System Preferences >> Internet Accounts >> Is iCloud listed and deeper inside is Contacts ticked ( Enabled ). If yes, untick and restart computer and try enabling again and test.

Still no success - sign out of iCloud and gain Restart computer. Sign into iCloud again and make sure all selected item are enable again. This method is trying to Force a Sync all over again.

Contacts not present in Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.