Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

custom email domain

has anyone been able to set up a custom domain on Icloud? I verified my email and set up my host with the info that Apple has provided but no go. I say some different info on another page for setting up the mx records and txt. I was wondering if anyone has made it work and could possibly share how to do it

iMac 27″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 8:11 AM

I had trouble at first when I was only using the information I found in the popup and "information" link they provided on setup, but when I used what they emailed to me (check your @domain.com email), it worked fine. Make sure you are changing the info in the brackets ([example.com] should be your domain name) and you're including the quotation marks and punctuation they provide (if you can).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 8:11 AM in response to Alessandro Cecconi

I had trouble at first when I was only using the information I found in the popup and "information" link they provided on setup, but when I used what they emailed to me (check your @domain.com email), it worked fine. Make sure you are changing the info in the brackets ([example.com] should be your domain name) and you're including the quotation marks and punctuation they provide (if you can).

custom email domain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.