Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does amazon app allow face id

does amazon app allow the use of face id

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 2:37 PM

That is what's confusing. Under settings/face id & passcode - Amazon is shown as one of several apps that have requested use of Face ID and I have it turned to green to use it. Still, doesn't come up when I'm on the Amazon app. There are a few other apps shown there as well that Face ID is not working when on those apps. Any ideas?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2021 2:37 PM in response to Miche11e_P

That is what's confusing. Under settings/face id & passcode - Amazon is shown as one of several apps that have requested use of Face ID and I have it turned to green to use it. Still, doesn't come up when I'm on the Amazon app. There are a few other apps shown there as well that Face ID is not working when on those apps. Any ideas?

Sep 10, 2021 7:44 AM in response to BillfromRC

Hi BillfromRC,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you'd like to use Face ID with your Amazon app. We do see that you've already reviewed Use Face ID on your iPhone or iPad Pro as well.

The easiest way to determine if the app supports this feature is if you go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode and tap Other Apps and search for the Amazon app here.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

does amazon app allow face id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.