Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MagSafe charger won’t connect to back of my IPhone 12

i have an iPhone 12 I bought a MagSafe charger from Best Buy about a month ago but I just opened it now. I don’t have a case on my phone and the magnet is not sticking to the back anywhere. So is my phone broken do I need a new one or maybe I should get in touch with Apple or maybe I’m beat. Best Buy only had 30 day return and it’s eight days past. They really aren’t too expensive I’ll just buy another one if I have to but I think it’s my phone. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Ty

iPhone 12

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 10:28 AM

3 replies

Sep 11, 2021 7:30 AM in response to KiltedTim

Well maybe u aren’t from America an don’t understand my post. I bought the charger at Best Buy which is a pretty big company in North America an they don’t sell cheap junk like corner stores. It did have a 30 day return policy but I didn’t open the package until 3 weeks later an realized something is wrong an it went past warranty timeframe. So the store and the charger are 100% MFI certified. Thanks for the response like I said I can buy another one I just want to make sure it’s not my actual phone that’s not working… 🙏👍🙏👍🙏👍

MagSafe charger won’t connect to back of my IPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.