Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect my iPhone to my car DVD player?

Can I connect my iPhone to my car DVD player without a HDMI cord??

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 9:50 AM

Hi Leah_ozturk08, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you would like to know if it is possible to connect your iPhone to your car's DVD play without an HDMI cable.

AirPlay is the feature that you can use to stream or share content from your iPhone to an AirPlay-compatible device.

You can learn more about AirPlay in the article below.

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If your car's DVD player is AirPlay-compatible, you can use the steps in the article above to connect the devices.

We recommend that you reach out to your car manufacturer or the manufacturer of your DVD player to determine if the DVD player in your car is AirPlay-compatible.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2021 9:50 AM in response to Leah_ozturk08

Hi Leah_ozturk08, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you would like to know if it is possible to connect your iPhone to your car's DVD play without an HDMI cable.

AirPlay is the feature that you can use to stream or share content from your iPhone to an AirPlay-compatible device.

You can learn more about AirPlay in the article below.

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If your car's DVD player is AirPlay-compatible, you can use the steps in the article above to connect the devices.

We recommend that you reach out to your car manufacturer or the manufacturer of your DVD player to determine if the DVD player in your car is AirPlay-compatible.

Take care!

Can I connect my iPhone to my car DVD player?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.