Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help verifying my Apple ID for my new phone

Is there anyway to get my Apple ID to my new phone? I had my number changed on my old phone and it keeps wanting to verify with my old number

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 4:44 PM

This is a problem with the two-factor authentication configuration for this Apple ID. Your Apple ID was not transitioned to your new telephone number and no other trusted telephone numbers or trusted devices seem to be available, and the old telephone number has become unavailable. You’re stuck.

Some background ➡️ Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Where this is headed ➡️ Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2021 4:44 PM in response to Mattggg

This is a problem with the two-factor authentication configuration for this Apple ID. Your Apple ID was not transitioned to your new telephone number and no other trusted telephone numbers or trusted devices seem to be available, and the old telephone number has become unavailable. You’re stuck.

Some background ➡️ Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Where this is headed ➡️ Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

I need help verifying my Apple ID for my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.