Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue on calculating iPhone storage - IPhone 12pro max

Can you help me to solve my below issue with iphone. Iam facing issue on calculating iPhone storage in my IPhone 12 Promax. Even after hours is also getting same result. So iam not able to remove unwanted file to increase storage. Thanks in advance for your support

regards

sreejith

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 10:02 PM

1 reply

Sep 9, 2021 10:10 PM in response to sreejithvpillai

sreejithvpillai Said:

"Issue on calculating iPhone storage - IPhone 12pro max Can you help me to solve my below issue with iphone. Iam facing issue on calculating iPhone storage in my IPhone 12 Promax. Even after hours is also getting same result. So iam not able to remove unwanted file to increase storage. Thanks in advance for your support regards sreejith"

-------

Use your Computer:

Connect this to your computer, and try clearing Other. Then clear a few other items.

I. Clear "Other":

Clear the storage named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use.

II. What Else to Clear:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Also...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Issue on calculating iPhone storage - IPhone 12pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.