Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

‘Find My’ play sound with not play on Watch model MG193LL/A

I lost my watch and when I use ‘Find My’ to play sound it says playing but no sound comes from the watch. Luckily I located after a week of searching and testing the watch sitting next to me with the ‘play sound’ option in Find My nothing happens. I have read other post and support responses to check Sounds & Haptic settings it will vibrate and respond and respond to regular notifications but not Find My… I need help!!

‘Find My’ play sound was tried from 2 iPads, Mac & iPhone with the same result NOTHING!

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 2:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 11:35 AM

Does the watch "beep" for other apps? If not, it may be a hardware problem. Although I don't think it should matter, are you perhaps in Silent mode? Check the Sounds & Haptic settings. Are you sure it is not muted? See the 'Mute your Apple Watch' section in:

Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2021 11:35 AM in response to engngrl21

Does the watch "beep" for other apps? If not, it may be a hardware problem. Although I don't think it should matter, are you perhaps in Silent mode? Check the Sounds & Haptic settings. Are you sure it is not muted? See the 'Mute your Apple Watch' section in:

Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

‘Find My’ play sound with not play on Watch model MG193LL/A

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.