Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi

Hi Sir I’m Buy Iohone 11 in UAE before Buy I can’t Check .. After when I check it is not well then I contact the Mobile Shop He telling me My IPhone ICloud Lock And No have Solution .. The IPhone Buy For My Sister So Plzz Help Me .. I’m Very Thanks Full Too you

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 3:43 PM

If the phone is Activation Locked, then you need to contact the previous owner and ask them to unlock it. If you can't contact them, then to phone is useless to you, there is no other way to unlock it.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201365

2 replies

Sep 10, 2021 3:47 PM in response to MalikHabeel

There is NOTHING anyone here can do to help you. You bought an Activation Locked iPhone. The lock can ONLY be removed by the previous owner who locked the phone. Apple Won't help you. We can't help you. If you don't know the previous owner, the phone is utterly useless.

Either get your money back or recycle the phone responsibly.

Read this about used devices --> The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

Hi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.