Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement from online purchase

How do I contact the support/sales about not receiving the replacement email that they are supposed to send? They said that the email will be sent in 24 hours. It's been 48 hours and still no email from the sales team. I tried opening up the case and scheduling calls from the support but it is also failing.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 10:53 PM

user471 Said:

"Replacement from online purchase: How do I contact the support/sales about not receiving the replacement email that they are supposed to send? They said that the email will be sent in 24 hours. It's been 48 hours and still no email from the sales team. I tried opening up the case and scheduling calls from the support but it is also failing."

-------

Chatting with Apple:

Perform a chat session with Apple Support.

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2021 10:53 PM in response to user471

user471 Said:

"Replacement from online purchase: How do I contact the support/sales about not receiving the replacement email that they are supposed to send? They said that the email will be sent in 24 hours. It's been 48 hours and still no email from the sales team. I tried opening up the case and scheduling calls from the support but it is also failing."

-------

Chatting with Apple:

Perform a chat session with Apple Support.

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Replacement from online purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.