Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone on Face ID (not working)

Me and my sister and my friends all have an iPhone 10 and for all of us none of the cameras for Face ID work we have to put a password every-time we get into our phone's. We have the update version of our iPhones and have tried everything.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 9:19 AM

Face ID true depth camera on iphone X and XS

Check out the article If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

See if anything in the support documents helps bring resolution. If the documents do not help and it is recommended you send your device in for repair, you may wish to wait until there is another iOS update for your device to see if that resolves the issue before sending your device to Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 9:19 AM in response to adelina08

Face ID true depth camera on iphone X and XS

Check out the article If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

See if anything in the support documents helps bring resolution. If the documents do not help and it is recommended you send your device in for repair, you may wish to wait until there is another iOS update for your device to see if that resolves the issue before sending your device to Apple.

iPhone on Face ID (not working)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.