Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps come up blank on Macbook Pro

I just tried to get into my Cricut app and the screen was blank. After troubleshooting for an hour with them on the phone we discovered that none of my apps are working. I tried to open my app store and it's blank. I tried downloading a new app, but that didn't work. I have never had a problem with my mac and am at a loss as to what I need to do to fix this. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 10:27 AM

snix335 wrote:

I just tried to get into my Cricut app and the screen was blank. After troubleshooting for an hour with them on the phone we discovered that none of my apps are working. I tried to open my app store and it's blank. I tried downloading a new app, but that didn't work. I have never had a problem with my mac and am at a loss as to what I need to do to fix this. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.

Did you try rebooting?

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 10:27 AM in response to snix335

snix335 wrote:

Did you try rebooting?

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store - Apple ...

Apps come up blank on Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.