Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Gone

Smh I’ll never forgive you guys for deleting all my music smh I was never the same smh

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 4:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 4:18 PM

Hello ~ Firstly…This is not Apple Support. This is an end to end user forum…you know…people like you and I trying to help each other with questions and concerns about all things Apple. Secondly no one here could delete your music and Apple doesn’t do things like that…they want happy customers. So…take a look at links below:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn

Redownload music - Apple Support

Also you may go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support for further assistance.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 4:18 PM in response to LadyLatoya

Hello ~ Firstly…This is not Apple Support. This is an end to end user forum…you know…people like you and I trying to help each other with questions and concerns about all things Apple. Secondly no one here could delete your music and Apple doesn’t do things like that…they want happy customers. So…take a look at links below:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn

Redownload music - Apple Support

Also you may go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support for further assistance.

~Katana-San~

Music Gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.