Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a IPhone 7

I purchased an IPhone 7 and the gentlemen who sold it to me told me it was unlocked well once I got home I turn the phone on and coming to find out It's Icloud locked.

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 9:11 PM

Laceylovescory22 Said:

"I purchased a IPhone 7: I purchased an IPhone 7 and the gentlemen who sold it to me told me it was unlocked well once I got home I turn the phone on and coming to find out It's Icloud locked."

-------

Request a Refund:

Seems you've been scammed, though a full-assumption on my part. So, ask this person for a refund. This is the site they should have used: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Learn form This:

Next time you go about purchasing a device from someone, request that they let you log into your own iCloud account on it, prior to handing over the money. If they decide to disabled by those sules you've set forth, then do not proceed with the transaction.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 9:11 PM in response to Laceylovescory22

Laceylovescory22 Said:

"I purchased a IPhone 7: I purchased an IPhone 7 and the gentlemen who sold it to me told me it was unlocked well once I got home I turn the phone on and coming to find out It's Icloud locked."

-------

Request a Refund:

Seems you've been scammed, though a full-assumption on my part. So, ask this person for a refund. This is the site they should have used: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Learn form This:

Next time you go about purchasing a device from someone, request that they let you log into your own iCloud account on it, prior to handing over the money. If they decide to disabled by those sules you've set forth, then do not proceed with the transaction.

I purchased a IPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.