Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

back up

Hello,

I recently reset my phone but requested all my information to be stored before I hit rest.

My information is all deleted and I am unable to access any of my passwords, messages, or photos what can I do?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 10:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 11:16 PM

kawther131 Said:

"back up: Hello, I recently reset my phone but requested all my information to be stored before I hit rest. My information is all deleted and I am unable to access any of my passwords, messages, or photos what can I do? "

-------

Did you log in to iCloud on this?

Verify this Device:

Verify that you are logged in to this account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

Enable Keychain:

Turn on Apple Keychain on this and on other devices. If ever used, it should all show up and sync, given they are synced to your account, and that Keychain has the passwords in it.  Go Here: Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 11:16 PM in response to kawther131

kawther131 Said:

"back up: Hello, I recently reset my phone but requested all my information to be stored before I hit rest. My information is all deleted and I am unable to access any of my passwords, messages, or photos what can I do? "

-------

Did you log in to iCloud on this?

Verify this Device:

Verify that you are logged in to this account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

Enable Keychain:

Turn on Apple Keychain on this and on other devices. If ever used, it should all show up and sync, given they are synced to your account, and that Keychain has the passwords in it.  Go Here: Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.