Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add additional 50 GB?

How do I add additional 50 GB

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 10:35 AM

If you are asking how to add 50GB of storage directly to your phone, you can't. Once purchased, your phones memory was fixed and can never be increased.

If you are asking how to buy more iCloud storage, so you can sync more data with the cloud, this link will help with that --> Upgrade your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Again, this will NOT in any way add memory to your iPhone. The only way to get more memory on a phone which is low on memory, is to delete things off your phone, such as Apps, Photos, Music, Video, Messages, Mail, etc.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2021 10:35 AM in response to sara-jeanne

If you are asking how to add 50GB of storage directly to your phone, you can't. Once purchased, your phones memory was fixed and can never be increased.

If you are asking how to buy more iCloud storage, so you can sync more data with the cloud, this link will help with that --> Upgrade your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Again, this will NOT in any way add memory to your iPhone. The only way to get more memory on a phone which is low on memory, is to delete things off your phone, such as Apps, Photos, Music, Video, Messages, Mail, etc.

How do I add additional 50 GB?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.