Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos does not show correct images in 'Last Imports' album/folder

When I import into Photos and look for what I've imported, the 'Last Import' option to review the photos imported (a key point at which many get sorted to trash) does not show the most recent imports. It shows a much older import of 5,000 items from a different photo library and won't budge from that. What needs to be refreshed to fix this?

Version 4.0 (3461.7.160)

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 1:31 PM

OK - it must have changed in more recent versions, Last import no longer exists. Is it possible this is a hangover from a transfer from an older system (eg iPhoto)?

Are they shown in Imports? This is the normal view for imported photos in more recent versions.

4 replies

Sep 12, 2021 1:02 PM in response to TonyCollinet

In my version of Photos, my invariant/auto albums listing under Library is:

Photos

Memories

People

Places

Imports

Recently Deleted

Last Import

The misbehaving album is 'Last Import'.

This album is managed by Photos, items are all copied to library, and I import photos to it via iPhone sync and via import direct from camera attached to Mac and via imports from folders on my computer. The .photoslibrary is in MyUserName > Pictures > Photos.photoslibrary.

Photos does not show correct images in 'Last Imports' album/folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.