Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone

My iPhone constantly cuts out during phone calls. Complaints i get when talking to people are, i can hear every third word you say, it sounds like you have marbles in your mouth, it sounds like you’re sticking your phone out the window of a moving car. Also some of my calls don’t even go through to my contacts. As a business manager this is highly unprofessional and annoying i need this issue resolved.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 2:00 PM

When you go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Voice and Data

What is it set to? If you don't have access to solid 5G service where you, set the phone to either 5G Auto or LTE.

Have you enabled Wifi calling on your phone?

If that doesn't help, contact your cellular provider. Your cellular service comes from them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2021 2:00 PM in response to Grant_bridges

When you go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Voice and Data

What is it set to? If you don't have access to solid 5G service where you, set the phone to either 5G Auto or LTE.

Have you enabled Wifi calling on your phone?

If that doesn't help, contact your cellular provider. Your cellular service comes from them.

Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.