Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connectivity issue

I have been using iphone since long but after the update my Bluetooth keeps on disconnecting and connecting again and again.

please provide the resolution

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 12:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 12:46 AM

shray193 Said:

"Bluetooth connectivity issue: I have been using iphone since long but after the update my Bluetooth keeps on disconnecting and connecting again and again. please provide the resolution"

-------

See if this Site Helps: If you can't Connect a Bluetooth Accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Any Other Devices?:

Disable Bluetooth on all other devices (i.e. computer, or car)that may currently have these items paired with them.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 12:46 AM in response to shray193

shray193 Said:

"Bluetooth connectivity issue: I have been using iphone since long but after the update my Bluetooth keeps on disconnecting and connecting again and again. please provide the resolution"

-------

See if this Site Helps: If you can't Connect a Bluetooth Accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Any Other Devices?:

Disable Bluetooth on all other devices (i.e. computer, or car)that may currently have these items paired with them.

Sep 13, 2021 8:56 PM in response to shray193

shray193 Said:

"Bluetooth connectivity issue: I have done the same but still there the same issue bluetooth keeps on disconnecting to the connected headset"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods - Connectivity:

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Sep 14, 2021 5:15 PM in response to shray193

shray193 Said:

"Bluetooth connectivity issue: Actually my iphone is not connecting to any bluetooth device like car or home theatre…. It connects and immediately disconnects what is the issue in this"

-------

Set Up your iPhone Anew:

I'm uncertain what the error is. If this were me, however, I would reset it iPhone. IOW: Baskup as desired through iCloud, reset the iPhone (as if I were to sell it), and them set it up from there. The SIM card would remain, so no worries there. Everything else will be rid of, and all settings will be reset.

Use this Site: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Erase all content from your device. Then start it anew. It would come to the startup screen. Proceed from there with the login. Contact your carrier, if need be.

Prior ti selling, you would, transfer items. To do so in iCloud....

Enable Items in iCloud:

A. On an iPhone:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: items (i.e. photos, so that it is green)
  5. Enable: iCloud Photos

B. Download to Mac or PC:

Once uploaded. make it easy and see if they reside in iCloud. As long as these items are uploaded to iCloud, then they will be recoverable from here on out. Go here to confirm the uploads for Photoshttps://www.icloud.com/photos

Bluetooth connectivity issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.