Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m trying to Aaron drop my pictures to my new phone

Air drop on my pictures to my new phone

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 6:23 AM

Hello donte87,

We see that need help to migrate your Photos to a new device.

If both devices are an iPhone. You can use iCloud to wirelessly sync your Photos. Set up and use iCloud Photos

If you can’t use iCloud, you can create a backup of the old iPhone and restore that backup to the new iPhone. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If you have an Android device, you can use the Move to iOS app. Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 6:23 AM in response to donte87

Hello donte87,

We see that need help to migrate your Photos to a new device.

If both devices are an iPhone. You can use iCloud to wirelessly sync your Photos. Set up and use iCloud Photos

If you can’t use iCloud, you can create a backup of the old iPhone and restore that backup to the new iPhone. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If you have an Android device, you can use the Move to iOS app. Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

I’m trying to Aaron drop my pictures to my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.