Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hallmark Movies Now

Hallmark Movies Now app shows up in my app collection, as well as the “Watch Now/ Up Next” home page, but when I click on the latest episodes from the home page, it takes me to a subscription landing page, as if I’m not a customer. I have to go into my app catalog, launch the app, then pick up where I left off. It’s like Apple doesn’t recognize my subscription, which I pay through Apple. Any thoughts?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 12:49 PM

• Hallmark Movies Now is an Apple TV app Channel, for users that start the subscription in the Apple TV app, and watch it there.
  • Hallmark Movies Now app is a separate app, for subscribers through this app, and watch it there.
  • Hallmark TV app (Hallmark Channel Everywhere) is for users that subscribe to Hallmark content through a TV provider.

While similarly named, and with practically the same content, Hallmark Movies Now is a different subscription type between the Apple TV app Channel and the separate app, with different terms and conditions, and different perks and limitations. These are not exchangeable without subscribing as new for the other type. Choose one and stick with that.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

See your subscriptions overview - Apple (App subscription or Channel subscription)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 12:49 PM in response to tielleu

• Hallmark Movies Now is an Apple TV app Channel, for users that start the subscription in the Apple TV app, and watch it there.
  • Hallmark Movies Now app is a separate app, for subscribers through this app, and watch it there.
  • Hallmark TV app (Hallmark Channel Everywhere) is for users that subscribe to Hallmark content through a TV provider.

While similarly named, and with practically the same content, Hallmark Movies Now is a different subscription type between the Apple TV app Channel and the separate app, with different terms and conditions, and different perks and limitations. These are not exchangeable without subscribing as new for the other type. Choose one and stick with that.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

See your subscriptions overview - Apple (App subscription or Channel subscription)

Hallmark Movies Now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.