Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events on iPhone 12s

Calendar events on iPhone 12s My holiday and reoccurring events display but events that I add myself are not displaying. How can I fix this?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 8:35 AM

Where were the calendar events stored? Maybe you have removed the email account.

Please check and correct the following...

• Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar [Choose a correct Account, where you would like the events to appear]
  • Settings > Calendar > Time Zone Override > Time Zone Override [Enabled] --> Disable it
  • Settings > Calendar > Alternative Calendar > Off [Tick]
  • While adding events ensure that you are on the Current Date (Today's Date). In other words, if you are browsing through previous day events and click "+" to add an even the date will be selected based on the date where you were.
  • Settings > Date & Time > Set Automatically > [Enable], if it is greyed out. https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250000664. It shouldn't be off as stated in your post
  • Open your email account in a web browser and go to Calendars and check what happens in there, when you add an event and if needed contact the respective support group Gmail Help - Google Help / Help for Yahoo Account / AOL Help / Outlook help - Office Support / Exchange Help

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 8:35 AM in response to li0sel0

Where were the calendar events stored? Maybe you have removed the email account.

Please check and correct the following...

• Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar [Choose a correct Account, where you would like the events to appear]
  • Settings > Calendar > Time Zone Override > Time Zone Override [Enabled] --> Disable it
  • Settings > Calendar > Alternative Calendar > Off [Tick]
  • While adding events ensure that you are on the Current Date (Today's Date). In other words, if you are browsing through previous day events and click "+" to add an even the date will be selected based on the date where you were.
  • Settings > Date & Time > Set Automatically > [Enable], if it is greyed out. https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250000664. It shouldn't be off as stated in your post
  • Open your email account in a web browser and go to Calendars and check what happens in there, when you add an event and if needed contact the respective support group Gmail Help - Google Help / Help for Yahoo Account / AOL Help / Outlook help - Office Support / Exchange Help

Calendar events on iPhone 12s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.