Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch will not boot

Apple Series 6 watch is acting crazy. On the charger, the apple logo keeps going on and off about every 10 seconds. Once it does boot it seems to do ok for a while then the SOS and Turn Off screen keeps popping up and sometime the 5 second alarm goes off and the SOS countdown starts. When I shut it down and try to restart it the apple logo comes on for 5 seconds then disappears without starting. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have unpaired and paired the watch with my iphone 12.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 6:29 PM

It sounds like you already tried the basic troubleshooting steps. FWIW, in some cases, unpairing the watch, completely erasing it, then pairing and restoring the backup may resolve the issue. (Simply unpairing and pairing again may not work.)

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

But at this point, I think your best bet is to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. If that is not possible, use there online Apple Support option. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 6:29 PM in response to gtpilot

It sounds like you already tried the basic troubleshooting steps. FWIW, in some cases, unpairing the watch, completely erasing it, then pairing and restoring the backup may resolve the issue. (Simply unpairing and pairing again may not work.)

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

But at this point, I think your best bet is to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. If that is not possible, use there online Apple Support option. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

watch will not boot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.