Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather widget

How do I change the city that shows on my weather widget? I just recently got a new apple phone and I’m in north bay ON Canada and I’ve tried everything like deleting the widget and putting it back closing the app itself deleting it but nothings working it always shows ottawa which is five hours away from me and completely different weather and it’s starting to annoy me and I just want it fixed

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 12:29 PM

How to change the Weather app widget city on your iPhone

1. Press firmly into the Weather widget on the home screen
  2. Select "Edit Widget"
  3. Tap "Location"
  4. Select "My Location"

• If this doesn't work, you should be able to manually add the city you live in through the app and then it should show up in the list of city options in the Weather widget.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 12:29 PM in response to ca11mezand3r

How to change the Weather app widget city on your iPhone

1. Press firmly into the Weather widget on the home screen
  2. Select "Edit Widget"
  3. Tap "Location"
  4. Select "My Location"

• If this doesn't work, you should be able to manually add the city you live in through the app and then it should show up in the list of city options in the Weather widget.

Weather widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.